5 signs that your partner is cheating on you – details inside – Times Now
Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos  |  Photo Credit: Instagram
Yesterday, our hearts were left broken when Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos announced that they are heading for a divorce. The couple had been together for 25 years as a married couple and the news of them calling it quits has left us shocked. Reports suggest that the Amazon founder has been cheating on his wife for over 8 months now. He is, reportedly, dating a 49-year-old former TV anchor, Lauren Sanchez.
Did this news leave you scared? Then fret not, here are 5 ways that can help you in knowing if your partner is cheating so that it saves you all the heartache and break. Scroll down for the deets.
- Emotional differences. It is not hard to tell how a person thinks or reacts to a situation when you are around them almost 24×7. But, if you feel your partner is changing emotionally and the vibes between the two of you are changing that it certainly is an alarming sign. (Also Read: Lauren Sanchez, the woman who might be behind Jeff Bezos’ divorce. All you need to know)
- Your partner starts spending more time away from you. They might cite any reason for staying apart but they will do it in order to spend more time with the other person and less time with you.
- They want you to meet new people. Is your adamant on finding you a new class to join or go to parties more than ever? Then it might be their way of making you spend some time away from them so that they can spend time with their newfound love.
- An increasing number of fights for no reason. Not just that they also become highly critical of you and start blaming you for something or the other. This makes them feel better about what they are doing to you.
- Their growing concern for their looks. They start caring more about how they look. Their hairstyle, make-up and everything. In that case, you can start looking for hints but do come to a conclusion only after being fully sure.
Times Network – India’s Leading Broadcasting Network, uniquely offering English Entertainment, best in class News channels & Bollywood Masala, available at a Value pack (7 channels) of Rs 13/- per month.
Please contact your cable/DTH service provider now and ensure that your TV viewing experience is complete. To know more click here.