- A “Sport of Thrones” further who used to be the frame double for Alfie Allen’s personality Theon Greyjoy died all of sudden in his house in Belfast on December 23, the Impartial studies.
- Andrew Dunbar used to be in his thirties and labored as DJ along with his further roles in collection like “Derry Ladies” and one-off appearances in displays like “Arrow,” in step with his IMDb web page.
- The top of Crowd Make-up for “Sport of Thrones” stated Dunbar “at all times stood out” some of the 1000’s of extras that seemed at the display.
- Consult with Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Andrew Dunbar, an actor based totally in Belfast who seemed as an additional on “Sport of Thrones,” died all of sudden in his house on December 23, the Impartial studies.
A spokesperson for The Extras Dept, and Irish company, showed the actor’s demise, announcing in a observation that Dunbar “used to be so flexible shall we solid him in anything else, he used to be this type of gifted performer he would at all times finally end up being featured, and he used to be so adored that he used to be at all times asked via productions over and over again.”
Along with appearances all the way through crowd scenes in “Sport of Thrones,” Dunbar, who used to be in his thirties, used to be the frame double for the nature Theon Greyjoy, performed via Alfie Allen.
—Jesse Morris (@SirJessmo) December 26, 2019
The actor additionally seemed as an additional in displays like “Derry Ladies” and had one-off appearances in collection like “Arrow” and “Supernatural,” in step with his IMDb web page. On December 4, he attended a movie competition in Whistler, Canada as a “Stars to Watch” recipient.
Dunbar’s “Sport of Thrones” coworker Jesse Morris recalls him as “a really perfect man I had the immense excitement of running with,” and his co-star and pal Andy McClay stated that “other folks at all times felt excellent round” Dunbar.
“Even some of the 1000’s of extras that got here during the crowd room on ‘Thrones,’ Andrew at all times stood out,” Pamela Smyth, the top of Crowd Make-up for “Sport of Thrones,” instructed the Impartial.
- Learn extra:
- five issues you most likely did not find out about ‘Sport of Thrones’ megastar Equipment Harington
- Emilia Clarke says she’s finished taking selfies with fanatics after one approached her whilst she used to be having a panic assault
- The primary and remaining outfits of 20 characters on ‘Sport of Thrones’
- The ‘Sport of Thrones’ dress dressmaker finds connection to Littlefinger hidden in Sansa’s coronation robe, plus 6 different main points you may have overlooked
Learn the unique article on INSIDER. Copyright 2019.
Apply INSIDER on Twitter.