The massive information: China desires ‘dialogue’ earlier than UN blacklists Masood Azhar, and 9 different prime tales – Scroll.in
A have a look at the headlines proper now:
- China stresses on ‘dialogue’ earlier than deciding about UN blacklisting Masood Azhar, say studies: The event comes amid studies about the US, UK and France transferring a proposal to blacklist him.
- Suresh Prabhu orders security evaluation of Boeing 737 Max in India after Ethiopia aircraft crash: The Union minister requested the DGCA to take applicable motion after conducting a security evaluation of the fleet flown by home carriers.
- India, US agree Pakistan should take ‘concerted motion’ to finish terror infrastructure, prosecute teams: Overseas Secretary Vijay Gokhale met Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington, DC, on Monday.
- Election Fee revises ballot schedule for Anantnag Lok Sabha seat: The ballot panel additionally clarified it could conduct Meeting byepolls in 18 Tamil Nadu constituencies together with the Lok Sabha polls.
- ‘Rahul Gandhi is born to a Muslim and Christian, how did he change into a Brahmin?’ asks Union minister: The BJP chief additionally referred to as Rahul Gandhi a foreigner and demanded that he present DNA proof that he was a Brahmin.
- RBI assembly minutes exposes Centre’s ‘incompetence’, claims Congress on demonetisation: Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram mentioned the observe ban destroyed the lives of thousands and thousands and that the individuals would ship the decision within the polls.
- India didn’t reply to UK’s requests for extra details about businessman Nirav Modi, studies NDTV: A authorized crew that provided to go to India to facilitate motion towards Modi additionally reportedly bought no response.
- Mirwaiz Umar Farooq says he can’t seem earlier than NIA in terror financing case as a result of safety causes: The Hurriyat Convention chairperson’s counsel mentioned his consumer feared for his safety in view of ‘situations of hostility’ if he travelled to Delhi.
- At the very least 18 terrorists have been killed in Jammu and Kashmir since Pulwama terror assault, says Military: Basic Officer Commanding Srinagar-based 15 Corps Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon mentioned eight of the deceased are Pakistanis and 10 are native terrorists.
- ‘Non-BJP, non-Congress entrance to emerge after Lok Sabha polls,’ says Telangana Rashtra Samithi: TRS Working President KT Rama Rao claimed that the BJP would handle to win solely 140-150 seats by itself within the elections.